CNN Top Stories
- Trump makes frenetic election push in states that highlight his Covid denialon October 28, 2020 at 2:37 am
- CNN reporter asks Trump: Did you blow it on Covid-19?on October 27, 2020 at 9:37 pm
President Trump is upset about media coverage of the coronavirus pandemic despite surging infections and hospitalizations in the US.
- Kavanaugh foreshadows how the US Supreme Court could disrupt vote countingon October 27, 2020 at 9:44 pm
- Trump campaign website briefly defaced in cyber attackon October 28, 2020 at 1:22 am
President Donald Trump's campaign website was defaced for a brief period on Tuesday in a hack.
- Can Biden cause an upset in this red state?on October 27, 2020 at 10:02 am
While Joe Biden needs record turnout among African Americans to win Georgia, President Trump will be relying on the white, rural, working class. John King […]
- Philadelphia sees more protests and looting as authorities investigate police shooting of Black man with knifeon October 28, 2020 at 5:33 am
Protesters and looters took to the streets for a second night after officers in Philadelphia shot and killed a Black man who was holding a knife in an […]
- Qatar 'regrets any distress' after women from 10 flights subjected to compulsory medical examinations at Doha airporton October 28, 2020 at 7:25 am
The government of Qatar has said it "regrets any distress or infringement on the personal freedom of any traveler" after it was revealed that at least 18 women […]
- North Korea is going to be a major headache for whoever wins the US electionon October 28, 2020 at 1:18 am
As Barack Obama ended his 75th day as President of the United States, the engines of a massive North Korean rocket roared to life half a world away -- sparking […]
- Covid-positive doctors asked to keep working as Belgium nears brink of disasteron October 27, 2020 at 8:34 pm
- Record number of Covid-19 cases reported worldwide in past week at 2.8 million, WHO sayson October 28, 2020 at 3:07 am
- It's politics versus science as the UK battles coronaviruson October 27, 2020 at 11:36 am
Around the world, politicians and scientists are having to work more closely together than ever before. With different priorities - and often very different […]
- Nxivm sex cult founder sentenced to 120 years in prisonon October 28, 2020 at 1:14 am
Keith Raniere, founder of the group Nxivm, has been sentenced to 120 years in prison.
CNN US Stories
- Group of Maine students protest after the district told teachers and staff not to display support for 'Black Lives Matter'on October 28, 2020 at 4:21 am
A superintendent in Maine apologized Tuesday after receiving backlash from students for a memo telling staff to not display any "controversial" phrases […]
- Pre-election voting surpasses half of all 2016 ballots cast with week left until Election Dayon October 28, 2020 at 3:20 am
Pre-election voting for the November election has surpassed half of all ballots cast in the 2016 presidential election with a week left until Election Day.
- Breonna Taylor grand jurors say police actions on night she died were 'criminal'on October 27, 2020 at 7:12 pm
The actions of Louisville, Kentucky, police on the night Breonna Taylor was fatally shot were "negligent" and "criminal," two anonymous grand jurors in the […]
- Girlfriend's account of Waukegan officer killing varies from police narrativeon October 27, 2020 at 8:07 pm
The girlfriend of Marcellis Stinnette, who survived the shooting that killed the 19-year-old in Waukegan, Illinois, last week, told reporters Tuesday the […]
- Supreme Court rejects Democratic attempt to extend Wisconsin mail-in voting deadlineon October 27, 2020 at 1:12 am
A divided Supreme Court said Monday that mail-in ballots in Wisconsin could be counted only if they are received by Election Day.
- Black Americans flock to the polls for what many say is the most important election of their liveson October 27, 2020 at 1:05 pm
Dave Richards arrived at his polling place before dawn, carrying a blue lawn chair and a giant bottle of water.
- Analysis: Jared Kushner's very revealing comment on Black Americans' desire for successon October 26, 2020 at 10:04 pm
The comment was remarkably revealing despite its simplicity.
- Covid-19 shut down campuses. That hasn't stopped students from votingon October 27, 2020 at 1:39 pm
Usually college campuses in Pennsylvania would be filled with volunteers trying to register and cajole the ever-elusive student voter. But during the pandemic, […]
- How to stay safe when voting in personon September 18, 2020 at 10:30 am
And we're off!
- AMD is buying a rival chipmaker for $35 billionon October 27, 2020 at 3:42 pm
The coronavirus pandemic has forever changed the microchip industry, kicking its consolidation into high-gear as people rely more on massive data centers to […]
- Shares in these American automakers are surging. None of them are Teslaon October 27, 2020 at 6:22 pm
Call it the stealth auto stock rally.
- At these companies, workers are required to take time offon October 27, 2020 at 3:08 pm
Unlimited paid time off sounds great on paper.